Wild Rose Studio

This week at White Rose Crafts we are showcasing the Wild Rose Studio stamps and paper, both are incredible!!



I love their cute stamps and their papers are so much fun to work with. I created a card for my first project.

I fell in love with this adorable Bella with Flowers stamp. I did a fun technique that I need to do more often and water color the background. I just used a simple pallette of green and blues. I colored Bella herself with copics and colored pencils. For the flowers I used my zig markers. I finished it off with a Heidi Swap sentiment that I heat embossed.  


My next project is a fun wintry gift bag. I love sparkle and shine and winter is one of my favorite seasons. I used the Festive Florals paper pack as the base, I added some glittery washi tape and  then I layered the stamped image on to a circle die cut. I die cut a banner and stamped the sentiment on it. I colored the Snowman Family stamp with my zig markers for a fun water colored look. I finished it off with a piece of blue vintage lace and some  Doodles Paper Playground Sparkles Blend in Star Spangled.  I hope I have inspired you to try Wild Rose Studios! They are simply fabulous and fun to play with. 

Comments

Popular Posts