Little Red.....Hoodwinked!

Today I am sharing my Little Red card from HeartcraftPaper.  Ironically my older kids had introduced Makayla to Hoodwinked earlier this summer so when I saw Little Red I knew I HAD to have her to play with! I used my Cricut Explore to print and cut her out, then I colored her with my copic markers and colored pencils for shading. She was still missing something, and since I am from KS I had to make her ruby red shoes glitter and shine so I added Wink of Stella to them and her hood. Everything is better with sparkles, Right?! I finished it off with some Doodles Paper Playground Sparkles blend in But First, Coffee. They were just the right color and added the perfect finishing touch. I die cut the thanks from brown shimmer cardstock 4 times to add some dimension. Now, Little Red is ready to deliver some thankful goodness to the recipient!




Comments

Popular Posts