HCP It's a Paaarty


Hello, Today I am sharing a very fun shaker card. I had a lot of fun putting this one together and got to play with some different things than usual. I started by printing the heart cupcake digital stamp on the background on my card. I then used my Prismacolored pencils to color it. 


Next I die cut a border to create my shaker. I added a piece of transparency to the back of the die cut paper and then added a boder of foam tape around the inside of that. I shook out some of the Sweet Treats sparkle blends onto the cupcake and then added the frame on top to create my shaker. Next I used my Cameo 3 to cut out the speech bubble.


Once I had the speech bubble cut out, I added it to the card to finish it off. I think it turned out super cute and was fun to play with all the elements. 




Supplies:






Comments

Popular Posts