HeartcraftPaper Challenge Blog Hop



Hello, Today we are having our first ever HeartcraftPaper challenge blog hop to kick off our Grand Opening, and I am so excited to be a part of it!! This month's theme is Anything Goes, which means you have LOTS of options so no reason for you not to play along with us! It is a month long challenge too so you have time as well!

For my project I used this new image called Wesley from the New Release!

I have used him to make a fun back to school gift card holder. I also used a new cut file, gift card Flap, from the store as well to create the "flap and holder" part of the inside card. It is a perfect card for students to kick off a fun start! I love that the flap and holder cut file can be used for ANY occasion that you need a gift card holder for. Birthdays, weddings, thinking of you, the possibilities are endless!


For the card front featuring Wesley, I colored him with copic markers. I used the Wizarding Sentiments which I distressed with some distress oxide inks for a grunge feel. 
For the inside I did some random stamping on the plain brown cardstock that I had cut for the holder. I used some Lawn Fawn ink for that. I really like how this came out and how much fun the recipient is going to have opening and shopping with this card. (the Michaels gc shown here was for example purposes only....LOL)


Below you will find links to the whole blog hop. I encourage you to check them all out for some awesome inspiration! 



HeartcraftPaper Judy Markowitz Rianna Fenning
 Laura Wolff   <<<You Are Here
 Marcia Caradinta  <<< Next Hop
 Tina Bickers Turner Carolina Flores Tania Cordie Denielle Whicker Andrea Jacobsen Patricia Lara Varsha Gupta

Comments

Popular Posts