Soak up the Sun

What a bright sunny day today looks to be. The wind is blowing again and the temps are rising. Today I have a fun card featuring the FREE digi when our June New Release Event gets 100 people going to it. You can find it HERE. This girl and flamingo are so cute you won't want to miss getting it! Please plan to attend and invite all of your crafty friends so you can enjoy! Who doesn't like free things?

To create this card I started with a cut out background and inked it with Picked Raspberry and Fossilized Amber Distress inks. I printed the girl/flamingo image and sentiment out on Strathmore Bristol White cardstock and used my Tombow Dual Brush Pens to color her. I added a thin purple mat around the image to pop it off the base. I used the Flag Banner Dies dies to cut the sentiment and used foam tape to add dimension.I added Nuvo Drops (Key LimeStrawberry Coulis, Caribean Ocean )and Shimmer Sequins to finish it off. Thanks for checking it out and have a wonderful day!

 




Comments

Popular Posts