Quiet...but not for long now!!!!

So, it would appear that I have been quiet lately and maybe not crafting very much, but actually quite the opposite is true. I have been very busy behind the scenes but with projects that I may not share yet. I have some extremely exciting news that I can now announce. I am a part of the Digital Team at Craftin Desert Divas!! I found them in April and they are a company that have both clear and digital stamps, and they are adorable!BUT, they do not just have stamps, they also have other goodies for both scrapbookers and card makers!! Their sequins are amazing and so fun. I am so honored and blessed to be a part of this team and to create for these amazing designers. Thank you ladies for giving me a chance to represent your company.


Comments

Popular Posts