Let's Get Inky!

This week we have a new inspiration week at White Rose Crafts LLC, let's get inky! Today I am showing 2 different projects. First is my planner spread:


For this I started with a stencil and masked it off. ThenI used Bundled Sage, Peeled Paint, and Lucky clover distrss oxide inks. Applied the lightest color at the top then blended the mid color and then the darkest at the bottom to replicate the color of grass. I stamped, colored, and cut out images from Heffy Doodle Eggcellent News stamp set. I glued the images to my planner with some liquid adhesive. I finished the spread out with some sentiments from the set and some hearts.

For my next project I made a glow in the dark card. I used Lawn Fawn's Glow in the Dark embossing powder for this effect. I started by inking  a strip of paper with versamark ink. I coated that with the embossing powder and then while still hot added 2 more layers of the powder on top so it was totally coated. I then die cut out 3 rectangles on a 4x5.25 note card that I had used distress oxide inks on blended together to create an evening glow. I added foam adhesive around the inside of the rectangles to create a shaker box. I added in Flaming Sunset   Doodlesparkles for the shaker elements. I glued the glow in the dark strip behind the shaker piece and then I glued all of that to the front of the card base. I stamped, colored, and cut out dragonflies from Lawn Fawn's Little Fireflies set. This set comes with dots that you can stamp and emboss with the glow in the dark to put behind the little behinds of the fireflies to make them glow. So I added all the fireflies and stamped the sentiment. I made a little flag using Lawn Fawn's Light's Out set to let the person who gets the card know it glows in the dark and we are done! What a fun project this one was!!!




Comments

Popular Posts