LemonCraft!

There is a new theme this week at White Rose Crafts LLC  using LemonCraft products. This is the first time that I have used this brand but I am in love!! The papers are just gorgeous and very nice to work with. I am so excited to say that I have stepped back into papercrafting and scrapbooking again. My project featuring LemonCraft is this photo collage of my girls.


Makayla has her funny smile on but I still love this pic. I did a collage style around the photo to make it the focal point. I chose the House of Roses collection because it matched this photo so well and gives it that timeless feel that I was looking for. I used the paper that I inked with distress oxide inks for a more aged look, ephemera cards that I used the Tim Holtz distresser or hand ripped and inked, and the ephemera sheet. For the ephemera sheet I cut the elements out using my Cameo 3 and a pix mat. I used heavy adhesive and some foam dots for dimension. I was still missing something so I added in some Kaiser Craft wood pieces. The pink butterfly was inked with versamark, dipped in Rose Gold embossing powder, and then heat set. It honestly came together sooo quickly and easily for stunning results! 


The pallet board that was used is by Jillybean Soup from Walmart. And this is how it looks hanging on my wall. Thanks for stopping by today and happy crafting! Please post questions below and I will try to get them answered. 

Comments

Popular Posts