Message Board

Hello everyone. It looks like fall is here and they are talking maybe a chance for snow this weekend??? Doesn't surprise me. I just hope we get a lot of snow this winter :) I couldn't sleep a couple of nights ago so I created this. I am making them for the craft fair in Kinsley on November 17. If you don't have anything planned you might jot it down and come check out all the goodies there. This is not that hard of a project, especially if you have the Art Philosophy cartridge from Close to My Heart (CTMH) and a cricut. I cut my rectangle out using that cartridge which saves a TON of time. I found these trays and they are the perfect size for this.
Supplies Needed:
Metal tray
Scrapbook paper (I used Florentine from CTMH)
clear glass pebbles
stamp (optional)
Glue
Ribbon
Magnets (got mine at walmart)




Here are the basic directions:
1. Use large clear pebbles and coordinating paper for your magnets. I used clear glass available through CTMH to glue down the pebbles to the paper. Let dry and then cut out around the pebbles. Next glue magnets (got mine at wally world) to the back of the pebbles creating your hand made magnets.

2. While your pebbles are drying measure and cut out your paper of choice. Glue it down to the tray you are using.
 3. Add your magnets to the tray and you are good to go! quick and easy.
4. If you want to hang your tray you can drill some holes in the top and add ribbon to it or use magnetic tape to the back. I haven't added ribbon to this one yet, but I plan to.

Thanks for checking out this fun and cute project. If you have any questions please let me know.

Comments

Popular Posts