December Festive Elegance Blog Hop

Welcome Rosies to the December Festive Elegance Blog Hop. This month's hop will Run from today, December 15th- Friday, December 21st at 12pm.
If you are not familiar with blog hops, it’s fun and easy way to see what the Rosie Design Team is creating! Simply click on the first name in the list below to visit our Design Team. Each blog will have the same list of links on their blogs and you just follow them in order to go to the next blog!
And to make it more fun there is a chance for you to win a $15 WRC Gift Card just for hoping along with us and leaving a comment at each stop along the way!
The Hop will run all week until Friday December 21st at 12pm EST. Once the hop has closed, we will randomly pick a winner, who will be announced on the evening of the 21st right here on the WRC blog!
Today I am sharing a fun Tag Album that I made from recycled cereal boxes, Altair Art Festive Bells line of papers and embellishments.
I started with cutting some oversized tags from cereal boxes on my Cricut Explore. Then I attached them together with some strong tape on both the front and back making sure that they could fold together. (I didn't get pictures of this step, sorry! ). The next step was to figure out the paper layout and cut them. Then I glued those onto the chipboard tags. This was the hardest step for me because I am really picky about how the papers go together. I do have to admit that this paper line makes it a lot easier because they all work together well. I cut the tags from the Epherma Collection. After cutting them out I added several colors of Nuvo Drops and glitter to jazz them up a bit. I let them dry over night. I cut the title strips apart and used some Distress Oxide ink around the edges to age them a bit. Then I added some gold stickers and some die cut pinecone and poinsettias throughout the album. It was a lot of time putting this together but I am very happy with the final product!










December Add ons  10% off discount code is:  Add-Ons 10


Here is the hopping list:

Kim <---Start of the Hop
Laura <---You are Here

Comments

Popular Posts