Sail Away....

This week at White Rose Crafts we have a new theme based on getting the most from your August kit. I had a lot of fun creating this planner spread today. I used a lot of Scrapberry's products from the Zoey and Ziggy's line. I also used the Doodles Paper Playground sparkles blend exclusive to the kit.


I started this spread by using broken china, salty ocean and blueprint sketch distress oxides to create my background. I used the Zoey and Ziggy's adventure embellishment sheets for the elements. I had to leave room for a lot of things going on this week, but I love how it turned out.




For some extra sparkle and fun for a special week, I used these planner pocket pages to make a dashboard of sorts for more fun! I am happy with how they turned out and I will do this again! 





Comments

Popular Posts