Sympathy Card.. Mix it up challenge 41

It is all a subject that we hate to have to make cards for but it is a fact of life..sympathy cards. Sugar Pea Designs has made it easy and even enjoyable to make a sympathy card with their recent release. There is a sympathy die cut that is gorgeous and on my card today. A full stamp set with flowers and sentiments used on this card, a full sentiment stamp set, and a topiary stamp set that isn't just for sympathy occasion but other occasions as well round out the newest sympathy sets.

Here is today's card which is also for the Sugar Pea Mix it Up challenge #41


The inspiration is of northern lights and I tried to incorporate the glow of that into this card. I started by white heat embossing the largest flower from the set and then used distress oxide inks for the pink and green in the flower. I used Blueprint Sketch oxide around the edges and sprinkled some water on it for dew drop. I used metallic watercolors for the splashes on the black card base. I finished it off with some clear sequins. I really love how it turned out! #SugarPeaDesigns

Comments

Popular Posts