Mini Valentine's

Who's ready for that special love day that's coming up? I can tell you that I am not really, but the day is almost here. I decided that I had all the supplies on hand so why not whip up some fun mini valentine's. I had seen some ideas around the groups I am in and that was my inspiration. I used my cricut explore to cut the polaroid frames at 2.5". I cut the card bases at 3"x6" to make square 3"x3" cards. I inked the edges of the frames then used some foam tape to pop the frames up off the card and used the cut out insides to stencil the fun hearts on. The stencil is from Newton's Nook Designs and I used 3 new distress oxide colors and 3 old dioxide colors ( Wilted Violet, Cracked Pistachio, Picked Raspberry, Carved Pumpkin, Bundled Sage, and Mermaid Lagoon). I glued those back inside the frames. I decided that the edges of the card needed some inking so I did that AFTER the frames were attached, I would NOT suggest that. I would ink first them assemble, lesson learned. I stamped, colored, and used my Cameo 3 to cut out the fun images from Newton's Nook Designs Love Bites stamp set. I added them to the cards and finished them off with some tags. Pretty fun and easy!! And yes, I should have taken pics while doing this but I didn't. I really need to get better at that!


Comments

Popular Posts