Raccoon Friends

I am in love with these new raccoons from My Favorite Things. This set is called Ravin Raccoons and has several fun critters in it as well as sentiments. I colored this cute one with zig markers and a Wink of Stella glitter pen. I used the new Pretty in Pink sparkle blend from White Rose Crafts LLC. This mix is by Amber of Doodle Paper Playground and it is so fun and cute! I die cut the Friend from a My Favorite Things die. The hello is from Mama Elephant. I used wilted violet distress oxide ink and die cut the card using the Fancy Frame die set from Craftin Desert Divas. I used foam adhesive to make a shaker where I added the Pretty in Pink sequins and finished the card off with dots of Simply White Nuvo Drops.  This is also for The Daily Marker 30 day Color Challenge day #13. #thedailymarker30day





Comments

Popular Posts