Hello August!

I don't know about you, but the summer has flown by for me and with the beginning of a new month comes the new release at Craftin Desert Divas.  This month the digital team has the Box Card die and stamp set called Space Cadet. That set is just too cute!! I am going to show a quick view of all 3 box cards I have made and then will come back and give details on each one of them and maybe a video to show how I created them!!! I have some tips and tricks on how to make a box card EASILY that I want to share with all of you. So for now, here's a peek at what is to come :) Have a great Monday everyone :)



I had so much fun creating these and I can't wait to share the directions with you. You will be amazed at how easy it is and anyone can do it :) 

It is NOT too late to join us for the release event and if we hit 250 going to it there will be a new free digital stamp! Please join us at Facebook Release Party


Comments

Popular Posts