The Daily Marker Challenge

I am doing The Daily Marker Challenge from Kathy Racooson. I encourage each of you to go and check it out. It started on March 1, but you can jump in anytime. She encourages you to color something every day even if it is only for 5 minutes. It is HEALTHY for you! The reason I love this challenge so much is that you DON'T have to be a crafter. You can just grab a coloring book and color away. Nothing fancy required! If you want to try something fancier there are tons of videos and tutorials posted to encourage you and help you out.  Yesterday there was a blog hop with some giveaways that is isn't too late to enter for so hurry over and join the fun.

I am a bit late in posting my first 2 days of the challenge so I am post them together here. This is my new go to for coloring. I use Tombow dual brush pen markers and Wink of stella brush marker to blend the colors out. You can also use a plastic surface, coloring some pen on it and then use the wink of stella to pick it up and color with. The trick to this technique is you HAVE to use strathmore bristol paper. If you do not use this paper you will not be able to blend the color out. When I first got my tombows I was extremely disappointed when I tried them. I was honestly almost in tears because I felt like I had wasted money. I decided to try this paper based on Jennifer McGuire's advice and now I am in LOVE. It truly does make a difference! So, here you go with my first 2 days. Jump in on the fun and get some coloring done!


Supplies used:

Stamp sets- Elphie Selphie by Lawn Fawn
Some Bunny by Simon Says Stamps

Tombow Dual Brush Pen Markers sets- primary and bright
Wink of Stella Clear Brush by Zig
Strathmore Bristol

Comments

Popular Posts