Here is the first one of many to come!

I have been slowly working on this mini album cut from the Artbooking Cartridge. I was amazed at how quickly and easily it came together once I picked the theme, papers, and embellishments to get started on it. I am in love with how it turned out. Our daughter who is 14 took these for us. I think she did an amazing job, but I might be a little bit biased...LOL You really have to try this cartridge out for yourself. I can't explain to you how easy this makes it for mini albums and scrapbook layouts! I also have to give a shout out to a VERY special friend who helped me aquire the cartridge- Ladean Kolb. She is a wonderful friend and customer who knew I wanted it for the baby mini album and pages that it has on it. Thank you SO VERY much Ladean!



So there you have it, the first of many items to come from the artbooking cartridge!

Comments

Popular Posts