Ruffled Scarves

Yes, I know it is only August, but the holiday season will be upon us soon! I have started early this year due to the request of some people and have started making the ruffled scarves that I made last year. This year I will be doing it differently and WILL NOT be taking orders for them. I will be putting them up for sale as I make them. Last year I had the issue of orders and running out of yarn and not being able to buy more due to supply and demand. You may ask me if I have a certain color and if I do I will make it for you, but I am not going to guarantee anything that I do not have in my hands at the time. They make a great gift and are perfect for the cooler temps coming up in the fall :) You might even be so inclined to treat yourself to one! They are $15.00 each and are apx. 76" long (2.12 yards). There are numerous ways to wear them as well!!





To order e-mail me at laura@gbta.net  Thanks for your support and keep watching for more colors!

Comments

Popular Posts