Anniversary #14


Today is our anniversary. We have been married for 14 years and along with it are highs and lows. We have had some of the hardest lows imaginable, but we made it through and are still together. I love him with all of my heart. Now, they say that they to a man's heart is through his stomach and with my man it is with CHOCOLATE!!! Now normally I try to make my own truffles or chocolate surprises for him but to be honest I just didn't have the energy to be creative and make a fancy desert/candy this year, so I cheated a bit and bought some fancy truffles for him. I DID however get creative with the box and made this one with the new Artiste Cartridge from Close to my Heart that went on sale today!!! I think the box turned out very very pretty. The paper and ribbon are not CTMH, but sometimes you have to make due with what you have :) I hope you enjoy looking at this little special box as much as I enjoyed making it for him.


Comments

Popular Posts