We're so excited to be doing this hop and we have a fabulous lineup with some very talented ladies. There will be lots of fun projects.So be sure to check out the whole list and follow along. We all love praise and support along the way!
This month we will be showcasing the "Decorative Layer" (shift or no shift) feature of the cartridge.
If you just happened to come to this blog, you should start at the beginning at Lucy's blog - http://www.love2createitall.com.
My project is a fern sympathy card that I made for one of my husband's coworkers who's father passed away this week.
The next stop on your blog hop fun is Penny (Kindred Hearts)
Here's the entire blog hop lineup in case you get lost along the way:
- Lucy ~ http://www.love2createitall.com
- Darla ~ http://www.stampingunderdoctorsorders.blogspot.com/
- Diana ~ http://dianasfreemoments.blogspot.com/ )
- Wendy Kessler ~ http://myscrapbookingblog.com
- Eva~ http://loveofcreating.blogspot.com
- Carolyn ~ http://www.nuts4scrappin.blogspot.com
- Stephanie- http://www.quiltedscrapper.blogspot.com
- Joanne - http://josiesjoy.blogspot.com
- Laura W. http://scrappinsweetiesescape.blogspot.com
- Kindred Hearts - http://itmakestotalcents.blogspot.com
- Pam Stewart - http://i-candy-scraps.blogspot.com
- Carolyn Mendoza ~ http://www.craftingwithcarolyn.blogspot.com
Thanks so much for stopping by! We hope you have enjoyed all of our projects!