New Artiste Cartridge AVAILABLE NOW!

I am SO very excited to be sharing this new cartridge for you. It went on sale today and it is one that you will want to have in your collection. Let me tell you it has saved me a LOT of money on cartridges that I had on my Christmas list. I have marked 4 off my list now just because of this cartridge. I will be posting a lot of ideas that are cut from this cart in the coming days. I am offering FREE SHIPPING on it during the month of August. I know that some of you are not stampers, but the stamps coordinate so well with this cart that I really think you will want to keep them and use them. I have to say that I am VERY impressed with this cartridge and that is not because I am selling it. Here is a quick preview of it. Be on the lookout for coming projects using it.

Comments

Popular Posts