The Kindest Cut of All at White Rose Crafts

Hi everyone! It's a new week and a new inspirational theme at White Rose Crafts called the Kindest cut of All. It has been such a fun week playing with some new items and die cuts.






Today I am going to share a really quick and EASY way to make stunning cards, and the best part, it is fairly cheap to do!! I have to admit this was the FIRST time ever playing with style of card. It is called a 3D decoupage style card. There are several companies that sell the 3D sheets and Whtite Rose Crafts have several! I chose to use the Craft Creations Bible and Flowers die cut pop out sheet. These come in a flat sheet that are already colored, cut out, and ready for you to just assemble with some pop dots for dimension. It is like paper layering by number, literally! So simple but stunning.



Now for my final card, it is more traditional and was still a lot of fun! I fell in love with this Quilted Backdrop die by Lawn Fawn and knew I had to have it. There are so many possibilities with this die so be on the lookout for more to come using it. I also used the Lawn Fawn Toadally Awesome stamp set on this card. By the way, the recipient loved it for Father's Day which made it all that much better! 


All of the products that I have linked to in this post are on sale until June 30, so hurry and get yours and remember to check out the ad at the top for your special code to save on any die cuts in the die cuts category in the store!! 


Comments

Popular Posts