Splash Into Summer

It's a new week at White Rose Crafts and we have a new theme, Splashing into Summer, that comes with a discount for you using the code "JUNE". Who doesn't love a sale??!!


For my first add on project I made this cute mini album from an svg file of Lori Whitlock's. I used my Cameo 3 to cut it and the papers out making it very quick and easy to put together. The papers are all from the June kit itself. 


For the front cover I used the Kaiser Craft add on of the wooden flower from their Mini Wooden Flourishes- Butterfly collection. 


The smile die cut is included in the June monthly kit and is by Jillybean Soup.


Inside this mini album are a lot of places for photos and is just a fun little album to carry around. 
For my next project with add ons, this one was a LOT of fun!


This project uses a background paper from the June kit itself. I die cut the frame from bristol white cardstock and used various distress oxide ink colors including Spiced Marmalade and Squeezed Lemonade. I also used various colors of Nuvo Drops in the following colors: Strawberry Coulis, Orange Marmalade, and Caribbean Ocean. The stamp set that is featured in this card is the Lawn Fawn Toadally Awesome. The best part about this card is almost everything is on sale to create it!! Here's to a Hoppy shopping day for you! 


Comments

Popular Posts