Camping and Smore's fun

There is nothing better for my kids and I that summer nights with smores. We light the fire pit or if we are at the pond a fire and roast marshmallows and have yummy treats! We talk about our day or just funny stuff and memories are made. When I saw this Easily A'moose'd stamp set from Sugar Pea Designs I knew I had to have it! Now our oldest is away for her summer internship and we are missing her so I whipped up this card to let her know. I used distress oxides, water, and white acrylic paint for the background. I colored with copics, I am trying to get better but have a LONG ways to go. To help me color more I have joined The Daily Marker 30 day Challenge. It is such a fun challenge and anyone can join, even kids! So here's to a summer of smores for you and your family:



Comments

Popular Posts