Foxy Birthday!

Hi everyone, stopping in for another birthday card that features the new Birthday Surprise digital stamp set. This time I chose the cupcake fox and colored him with my zig markers. I used the new Party Border dies for the balloons. I cut the balloon order twice, once from white cardstock that I inked with distress oxides for a sky/cloud look. Then I cut it from patterned paper, cut the balloons off and glued them to the white inked cardstock. I used the Happy die set to cut happy out of white cardstock for the shadow and the same patterned paper for the "happy".  I then die cut a tab from the Fancy Frame die set and stamped the birthday sentiment on it. I inked the card base and added an embossed piece of cardstock for the mat. Then I used some foam tape to pop the balloons and put on the finishing touches with some sequins. I hope you enjoy this fun little birthday card!

Supplies:

Comments

Popular Posts