Bookmark..... yes, not a card!

Hello everyone! I am SUPER excited to share with you something that is NOT a card and also features an awesome new sequin mix that can be found at White Rose Crafts. This new mix is by Amber of Doodles Paper Playground and is called Cotton Candy. I love how fun this mix is and how it is perfect for my new Mini Happy Planner. Now I can find the day of the week I am on easily and have some pretties to look at as well! As for the stamps used on this the one in green is from Close to My Heart. The sentiment and moose are from the Believe in Yourself stamp set from Lawn Fawn. I heat embossed the sentiment in gold on vellum. I made the bookmark itself by using my fuse tool. There are so many videos on youtube on how to do this that I am sure if you search you will find one that will be right for you!


Comments

Popular Posts