Fabulous You

Hello everyone! I am excited to be sharing here again. It's a new year and I have a lot planned for this little place including a new monthly club that I am still working out a few details on. Today I wanted to share with you a new card that I made from 2 of our new stamp sets.
Supplies:
D1477 Universal Backgrounds Flair
C1533 Fabulous You Seasons and Nature
Z2103 Bamboo Ink
Z2111 Chocolate Ink
Z1114 Piercing Kit
3505 Watercolor Pencils
1771 Waterbrush

I stamped the Fabulous You image on a colonial white scallop with bamboo ink. I then went over the bigger stems with a green watercolor pencil and blended it in with the waterbrush. I colored the bird and flowers in the same manner. I then used the piercing kit to pierce the paper. Chocolate ink was used to stamp the diamond and the friends forever sentiment and finally to finish the card base off I used bamboo and the script stamp for added depth. I wrapped the scallop with some fiber I had laying around and added a few pop dots to pop the scallop up off the card. I think it turned out very pretty. If you would like to create your own card like this all supplies can be ordered through my Scrappinsweetie's Escape CTMH site. Make sure it says that Laura Wolff is your consultant. I hope I have inspired you today!

Comments

Popular Posts