Exciting News! February Virtual Stamp Kit

I have some exciting news to announce today. The Virtual Stamp Kit is now Available to view. That's right, I got it done early! I am so excited to share this kit with you. I wanted to feature the Buzz and Bumble paper pack along with this set which includes the Honeycomb stamp set, but as I started creating, my mind started racing with other ideas with this stamp set that I had to share.



The kit will include the following:

* Instructions on how to make the 4 cards shown above, including the card bases and envelopes.

*It will include pre-cut shapes in case you do not have the Cricut cartridges needed to cut the shapes as well as stamped sentiments from stamps sets not included in this set.

*Cutting dimensions will be provided as well as a list of cartridges and stamp sets used for the sentiments. Making it easier for you to re-create these cards.

*A supply list will be provided when you pay me for this virtual stamp kit so that if you want to order more of the supplies used to make these cards on your own you may place your order when you sign up for the Stamp Kit.Or if you need the ink colors used in this class you can order those, too, as the ink is NOT provided, nor is the adhesive.

*You need to e-mail me scrappinsweetiectmh@gmail.com if you want this kit. I need to know if you want this kit by March 3rd. This is a short time because I will be having an Easter Virtual Club as well and Easter is early this year at the end of March. If you want to pre-order the Easter kit with this kit I will give you a $5.00 discount off of both kits which means you will get 2 kits for $45.00. The Easter kit will include a 3D project in it. If you only want the March Honeycomb kit the price is $25.00 which includes the size "C" Honeycomb stamp set. If you need the kit mailed, a $6 shipping fee will be added. This is different than some Virtual kits which you have to buy the stamp set separately. All of my Virtual Stamp Kits will include the stamp set that is featured.

* Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions that you may have. This is my first month of doing this so there may be a few kinks that needs to be worked out, but I have tried to cover all the bases and am happy to answer any questions that you have. 

Comments

Popular Posts