Welcome to our September Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! This month Close to My Heart is offering a stamp set called "Fall Favorites". This set can be purchased exclusively through a Close to My Heart Independent Consultant for only $5 with a qualifying purchase of $50.
In this hop, you will see projects featuring this fun stamp set from many talented crafty ladies! We hope you enjoy our blog hop today!
If you have just hopped onto my blog, please start at the beginning at Lucy's blog: http://love2createitall.com. If you came from Theodora's Celebrate Crafts Blog then you are in the right place!
For my project I created an altered mini comp notebook for my purse. Fall is the perfect time to start compiling lists of recipes for the holidays, favorite things that fall brings, and other fun ideas. I bought my composition book at Staples on sale.
I hope you enjoyed my project and I hope you have been inspired to create your own. If you do please link to yours so I can leave you some love!
Your next stop on the Fall Favorites Stamp Set Blog Hop is Michelle Stewart's Blog
Here is a complete list of the blog hop in case you get lost along the way:
- Lucy ~ http://www.love2createitall.com
- Darla ~ http://www.stampingunderdoctorsorders.blogspot.com/
- Shelly Mendenhall http://www.inkywheels.blogspot.com
- Eva Friesen ~ http://loveofcreating.blogspot.com
- Judith Ashmore~ http://grammiejudys.blogspot.com
- Stephanie- www.quiltedscrapper.blogspot.com
- TinaGale - http://tiggersscrapplace.blogspot.com
- Maria Woodworth ~ http://mariawoodworth.blogspot.com
- Jennifer Kramer ~ http://4heartsscrapbooking.blogspot.com
- Carolyn ~ http://nuts4scrappin.blogspot.com
- Madeline Morcelo ~ http://inkingfromtheheart.blogspot.com
- Theodora ~www.celebratecrafts.com
- Laura W. - http://scrappinsweetiesescape.blogspot.com
- Michelle Stewart ~ http://www.mycreationswithmichelle.blogspot.ca
Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you to create your own "Fall Favorites" projects.