More Sympathy Cards

2018 is bringing lots of occasions to use sympathy cards. I am so very glad that I bought the sympathy line of sugar cuts and stamps from Sugar Pea Designs. They have the perfect sentiments for this type of occasion. I created a very simple design for this set of cards. I love how I can just leave the stamp in my Misti tool and mass produce cards like these.


I used 4 different types of embossing powder on these. The left front is rose gold from Lawn Fawn, the front right is Recollections Sapphire Pearl, the back left is Ranger Verdigris, and the back right is Ranger Silver. I also used clear for the sentiments. Using embossing powder added just the right finishing touch to these.

Supplies:
You can find both of these stamp sets at Sugar Pea Designs




Comments

Popular Posts