Alien Party!

So some of you know that I am a Mom, Wife, and Substitute Teacher. Here lately subbing has been in high demand and I have been working almost everyday for 2 weeks. That is hard on my chipmunk because I normally try to be home at least 2 days a week with her. That is my full time job, being a mom to all 3 of my kids.

Today I am home and she wanted to make her favorite project, slime. So we added some purple food coloring and some star glitter confetti from Dollar Tree and make some purple space slime. If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I have been doing a lot of coloring during plan periods, time when kids aren't in the room, and when I have the grading done left for me. Well, some of that coloring was from the new Lawn Fawn "Beam Me Up" stamp set.


 While I was busy in the kitchen, this little girl grabbed my recently cut (like only cut for 5 minutes) aliens and started playing with them. I knew that paper and slime were not going to mix well but I also know my strong willed child..... In comes the laminator!!





Now we have an Alien birthday party in slime that will last!! Since the aliens and spaceships are laminated, this opens them up for all types of play! 


Comments

Popular Posts