You Warm My Heart

Hello and Happy Holidays! Yes, it is that time of year and I am sooo excited. I have a lot of fun winter and Christmas cards coming your way to spark your creativity. I am really trying to be better about posting exactly how I make my cards. So for that, here's the first one for this season :)

Now for the fun! I first started by using some Broken China distress oxide ink and my clarity brushes to add blue ink to the white cardbase. I used the Fancy Frames die set to cut the mat from patterned paper. I inked the edges of that with broken china and faded blue jeans distressed oxide. Tuhen I used the Fall border dies to cut the houses with tress and the snowbanks from white glitter paper. I used 2 stamp sets in this, one clear physical and one digital. The trees and lamp posts/lights are from the brand new digital Winter Village set and the bears are from the Arctic Pals clear stamp set. I LOVE to combine digital and physical stamps!! I layered the card together using foam tape between for added dimension. To finish the card off, I added Nuvo sparkling dust to the trees and the lampposts. On the bears I added black Nuvo drops to the eyes and noses. It really adds dimension and brings them to life. For the sentiment I used one from the Arctic Pals set stamped in versamark and heat embossed in white. For the final touch I used Polar Frost sequins and put falling stars in the sky. This is one of my most favorite cards of the season so far!! I hope that you like it too. All supplies are listed below.



 Today is also a great day to shop with the Small Business Saturday sale going on today only!

 Small business Saturday Sale

Supplies:





Comments

Popular Posts