Summer Fun

Today I have a fun new card that just screams summer fun. It was kind of an accident of how this one came about but I really like how it turned out. Take a peek and then keep reading to see how I created it.

I started out with a white card base that I used distress ink and a transparency to watercolor splatter. I then used the Fancy Frame Dies to die cut the base and yellow frames from Doodlebug Easter Express 6x6 paper pad. I liked how the colors showed off the Tutu Crabby digital stamp. I colored the stamp with my good ole Tombow Dual Brush Pens and added Wink of Stella for some shimmer. I then started layering the card together. The Flag Banner Dies were used on the fun polka dots paper. I decided that the bunny and crab needed to be framed so I used the Inside Scalloped Circle Dies to cut a scalloped circle. The flower at the top was cut with the flower and leaves from the Crazy Stitched Frame Dies which I added Nuvo Drops to the center. I finished the whole card off with Shimmer Sequins which are my favorite because they change color to really match whatever you put them on! And that's it. A fun and beachy card perfect for summertime!! 

Comments

Popular Posts