Pages

Monday, March 13, 2017

Donut Worry

Donuts are the in thing right now if you haven't noticed. You can find new donut shops, rubber stamps of donuts, digital images, paper, they are EVERYWHERE! I have wanted to create a donut card for a while but I haven't bitten the bullet to actually buy a stamp set. I have it in my cart and then I talk myself out of it. Today, I am glad I challenged myself and glad I saved my money and haven't ordered one. I used my cricut and the subscription to not only cut the donut but write and cut the sentiment as well. That is a feature I don't use a lot of but love it everytime I do, so I am challenging myself to do that more often as well. Here's the card I created.

Supplies:
paper is from Close To My Heart Lollydoodle (retired line)
donut is from the Love You A Latte cricut cartridge
the font is a cricut font but I forgot to write down which one. I was written with an Ink Joy pen.
I added glossy accents on the sprinkles that were cut out and then used glitter gel pens in purple, blue, and yellow to add some colored sprinkles.