Hello 2016!!!

The air is crisp and clear to start off this new year here in the Wolff abode. 2015 brought a lot of changes for our family and along with that my crafting suffered a bit. Those changes brought the end to my time with Close to My Heart as a consultant. There is a bit of sadness with that but it was really for the best for me. We are moved and pretty much settled into our new home. I have my desk and some of my crafty supplies moved in to use. Plans are in the works for adding a crafting/office/guest cottage in sometime during the year where I will finally be able to full set up my crafting supplies and really get to work!! Until then, my little corner in the new home will have to work :) I encourage all of you to check in and like in my facebook page Scrappinsweetie's Escape to help keep up with my creations, tips, and ideas for you. Santa brought me a new SLR camera so I am getting back into photography FOR MYSELF again. I can't wait to take better pictures and even my oldest daughter's senior pictures, OH MY! I am also returning to digital scrapbooking for most of my scrapbook pages. I will still be creating paper mini albums and such with paper, but the bulk of my pages will be digital. Here is to a Happy New Year to you and yours from our little home here. (My perfect idea was to have a wonderful picture of my 3 kiddos sitting outside our new home but that didn't work so here is one from inside)


Comments

Popular Posts