It's almost here...are YOU ready??

It's almost time to ring in a new year again. Where in the world did the past year go?? It seems the older I get the faster the years fly by. I was told over and over that happens and not to blink an eye because my babies would be grown up before I knew it, but honestly I didn't pay too much attention....until now. Now it is hitting me that next Christmas I will have a JUNIOR in high school... say what....WOW!!! I remember when she was in preschool. I will also be getting ready for another 8th grade graduation party for our son, I just had Cassandra's didn't I?? Makayla will be turning 2, yes TWO. Anyway with all of these thoughts racing through my head it has left me with the resolve this year to actually make a resolution. I am NOT a fan of resolutions, but this year I feel that I need to put a few goals in place. So to help keep me accountable, I am sharing a few of them with you :)

1. I will post here at least once a week.
2. I will craft more, share a tutorial, or a helpful tip here at least once a month.
3. I WILL MAKE PROJECTS FOR MYSELF THAT MAKE ME HAPPY

So, have you been bitten by the resolution bug? If so, I would love to hear about it. If you post a  comment of one or more of your own personal resolutions you will be entered into a drawing for a special little stamp set! Let's make this a great new year!!

Comments

Popular Posts