Makayla

Wow, what a long time since I have posted here! (If you follow me here but not on Facebook I would like to invite you to like my facebook page at Scrappinsweeties Escape where I have been better at posting at.)  November took a surprising turn that none of us were expecting that is for sure. Makayla Elexus was born on Nov. 6, 2013 weighing in at 7lbs 6oz.and was 19" long. She finally arrived by emergency C-Section when they found her breech. Luckily it all went ok, but it was very rushed and scary for a bit. Having a breech baby has brought a lot of interesting challenges from the recovery, to taking care of her. We are so very blessed to have her and I am finally back on my feet and getting things going. Yes, she turned 3 months yesterday but it sure doesn't seem like it has been 3 months already!! If you have not had or been around a breech baby before I can tell you that our breech baby came out in a 90 degree angle and stayed that way for over 2 weeks. Her legs finally relaxed and she is just fine now. There is not any worries about her hips as her sonograms have came back fine, praise God! So here is a few pictures of Makayla.



Comments

Popular Posts